Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers for Today 12-06-2020 & Win Casio 61 Keyboard.
Amazon Quiz 12 June 2020, Amazon Quiz 12 June Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Amazon Quiz Answers Today Amazon Quiz, Daily Quiz Time Live Now, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today, Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers #Amazonquiz #Casio61keyboard.
Back again on Amazon for daily quiz contest give correct answer for all questions and win awesome prizes.
Amazon India Is Regularly Arranging The App Only Quiz Time Quiz, Where They Are Giving Away The Free Products Like Free Smartphones, Free Gadgets, Free Cashback Etc.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
- Hosted By – Amazon India
- Today’s Amazon Quiz – Amazon Daily Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Win Casio 61 Keyboard
- Amazon Quiz Date – 12 June 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Total Question – 5
- Total Winners – 1 Winner
- Winner List Will be Declared on – 14 June 2020
DealsTime Tip: We Have Solved All The Questions Of This Amazon Quiz Time & You Will Find All Correct Answer of This Amazon Quiz Below.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today & Win Casio 61 Keyboard – 12 June 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM
For which film did veteran film maker Basu Chatterjee, who passed away on June 4, 2020, win a National Film Award in 1992?
Kazatomprom from Kazakhstan is the world’s largest producer and seller of what naturally mined item?
Which Indian Prime Minister, during a visit in 2000, had inaugurated Mahatma Gandhi’s statue outside the Indian Embassy in USA?
Answers:- Atal Biharl Vajpayee
Which tech company recently launched a new app called ‘Sodar’ which uses AR to visualise social distancing?
Which Indian company made two new additions ‘Dahlia’ and ‘Lily’ to their Bloom fan series in June?
Now Just Keep your eyes on the winner’s list.
Join Us On WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Regular Updates
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 12 June 2020 From 8:00:01 A.M. To 12:59:59 P.M.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning the “Amazon Quiz“.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 14th June 2020.
Also, Play This Currently Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz – 11 June 2020 To 27 June 2020
- Amazon School From Home Spin and Win Quiz
- Amazon Pick A Hobby Spin And Win Quiz Musical Instrument – 11 June 2020 to 30 June 2020
- Amazon The June Quiz – 08 June 2020 To 29 June 2020
- Amazon LG Monitor Quiz – 09 June 2020 To 25 June 2020
- Amazon Indus Valley Quiz Answers & Win Rs.10,000 – 22 May 2020 To 12 June 2020
- Amazon Samsung Quiz – 05 June 2020 To 20 June 2020
- Amazon Grocery Quiz – 29 May 2020 To 20 June 2020
- Amazon Amazfit T-Rex Quiz – 01 June 2020 To 19 June 2020
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers & Win ₹20,000 – 02 June 2020 To 10 June 2020
- Amazon Special Edition Quiz Tap & Win Samsung LED TV, Rs.20,000 & More
How to find Amazon Quiz Time Page on App?
You will find an Amazon Quiz Time banner on Amazon. On the App home page. But Not all users get Amazon Quiz Time banners due to its displayed based on user interest. For users can’t find Amazon Quiz banner follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open Amazon App.
Step 2: In the search bar enter Quiz and search.
Step 3: Select the first result that says FunZone.
Step 4: Now you see today’s Daily Quiz Time page with today’s prize details. Click the PLAY NOW button.
Step 5: Now Click the Start button.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Download The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store.
- Open the App & Signup or Login to your Amazon Account.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you to become eligible to win the Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
How to Win Amazon Quiz?
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Don’t select answers quickly. Play slow and steady.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today & Win Casio 61 Keyboard – 1 May 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM
After China, India and the USA, which country has the next highest population?
A recently announced documentary by Ken Burns with the tagline ‘An Intimate History’ is based on which topic? (Hint : It is inspired from a book written by Pulitzer Prize-winning author Siddhartha Mukherjee)
At which early Silicon Valley company did YouTube founders Jawed Karim, Steve Chen, and Chad Hurley meet?
According to the World Meteorological Organization, what is expected to fall by 6% – the biggest yearly drop since World War II?
Answer:- CO2 emissions
Which country has started to test a new digital currency in four of its cities?
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today & Win Casio 61 Keyboard – 13 March 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM
The cast of which American sitcom will reunite exclusively for an untitled unscripted special for HBO Max to be directed by Ben Winston?
As of February, 2020, which country is India’s top trade partner?
Which of these movies received a three month SGST tax exemption from the Madhya Pradesh government?
Svalbard Global Seed Vault, the world’s largest secure seed storage facility, lies on which country’s archipelago?
Bob Iger recently ended his 15-year run as the CEO of which entertainment company?
Answer:- Walt Disney
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today & Win Casio 61 keyboard – 21 February 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM
Which company has recently acquired Scape Technologies- a computer vision start up working on location accuracy beyond GPS?
Which Roman Emperor is said to be behind the origin of the Leap Year?
Answers:- Julius Caesar
Sandeep Mathrani has been appointed the new CEO of which company?
Who was recently awarded the ’Kishore Kumar Samman’ by Madhya Pradesh Government?
Answer:- Waheeda Rehman
Archaeologists in the Czech Republic have uncovered the oldest wooden structure ever found. What is it?
Answer:- Water well