Amazon Quiz Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – 07 June 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Time Contest Answers for Today 07-06-2020 & Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
#AmazonQuiz #FunZone #Quiz #SamsungGalaxyNote10 Amazon Quiz 07 June Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Amazon Quiz Answers Today Amazon Quiz, Daily Quiz Time Live Now, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today, Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers.
Back again on Amazon for daily quiz contest give correct answer for all questions and win awesome prizes.
Amazon India Is Regularly Arranging The App Only Quiz Time Quiz, Where They Are Giving Away The Free Products Like Free Smartphones, Free Gadgets, Free Cashback Etc.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
- Hosted By – Amazon India
- Today’s Amazon Quiz – Amazon Daily Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Amazon Quiz Date – 07 June 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Total Question – 5
- Total Winners – 1 Winner
- Winner List Will be Declared on – 09 June 2020
DealsTime Tip: We Have Solved All The Questions Of This Amazon Quiz Time & You Will Find All Correct Answer of This Amazon Quiz Below.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today & Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – 07 June 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM
Which technology giant recently acquired Giphy for $400 million?
May 29 is celebrated as the International Day of UN Peacekeepers. How are the Peacekeepers often referred to as?
Answers:- Blue Helmets
Which Indian conglomerate recently announced the acquisition of spice-maker Sunrise Foods?
The Grand Renaissance Dam earlier known as the Millennium Dam, slated to be the largest dam in Africa, is being built in which country?
Kangra tea, which is known to boost immunity, comes from which Indian state?
Answer:- Himachal Pradesh
Now Just Keep your eyes on the winner’s list.
Join Us On WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Regular Updates
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 07 June 2020 From 8:00:01 A.M. To 12:59:59 P.M.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning the “Amazon Quiz“.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 09th June 2020.
- Amazon Environment Day Quiz – 02 June 2020 To 10 June 2020
- Amazon Samsung Quiz – 05 June 2020 To 20 June 2020
- Amazon Blog DayOne Quiz Answers & Win Rs.10000 – 05 June 2020 To 15 June 2020
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers & Win ₹20,000 – 02 June 2020 To 10 June 2020
- Amazon Grocery Quiz – 29 May 2020 To 20 June 2020
- Amazon Amazfit T-Rex Quiz – 01 June 2020 To 19 June 2020
- Amazon Indus Valley Quiz Answers & Win Rs.10,000 – 22 May 2020 To 12 June 2020
- Amazon Special Edition Quiz Tap & Win Samsung Galaxy S20, Rs.10,000 & More
- Amazon Pick A Hobby Board Game Edition Quiz – 26 May 2020 to 11 June 2020
How to find Amazon Quiz Time Page on App?
You will find an Amazon Quiz Time banner on Amazon. On the App home page. But Not all users get Amazon Quiz Time banners due to its displayed based on user interest. For users can’t find Amazon Quiz banner follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open Amazon App.
Step 2: In the search bar enter Quiz and search.
Step 3: Select the first result that says FunZone.
Step 4: Now you see today’s Daily Quiz Time page with today’s prize details. Click the PLAY NOW button.
Step 5: Now Click the Start button.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
This is Amazon App Only Offer, So We Suggest You Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App.
- Download The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store.
- Open the App & Signup or Login to your Amazon Account.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you to become eligible to win the Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
How to Win Amazon Quiz?
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Don’t select answers quickly. Play slow and steady.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today & Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – 31 May 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM
Whose latest book about childhood travels is titled ‘Hop On’?
Answers:- Ruskin Bond
Which tech company has launched an e-commerce venture called ‘SHOPS’?
Shiksha vani is a podcast launched by which organisation in India?
What is ‘Sachet’? It was recently commissioned by the Indian Coast Guard.
Answer:- Petrol Vessel
The upcoming movie Tenet directed by Christopher Nolan stars which of these Bollywood actresses?
Answer:- Dimple Kapadia
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today & Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – 15 April 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM
‘Shared Cultures, Shared Heritage, Shared Responsibility’ is the 2020 theme for which day started by UNESCO and observed on April 18?
Answers:- International Day for Monuments and Sites
Which of these actors who acted as a rapper in his debut movie, would star in a spiritual sequel to the 2005 hit Bunty aur Babli?
Answers:- Siddhant Chaturvedi
Which Indian scientist born on April 14th, was the recipient of the prestigious Dr APJ Abdul Kalam award in 2019?
Answers:- Kailasavadivoo Sivan
On 13th April, India pays homage to the victims of which infamous massacre in 1919?
Answer:- Jalianwalabagh Massacre
The non profit body AIF has launched an initiative to protect the underprivileged communities against the COVID- 19 crisis. Expand AIF.
Answer:- American India Foundation
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today & Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – 19th February 2020, 8AM To 12PM
The Currency Of Costa Rica, The Colon Is Named After Which Famous Personality?
Answers:- Christopher Colombus
Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hanks, Al Pacino And Joe Pesci All Lost In A Category At The 2020 Oscars, Who Won The Award In That Category?
Answers:- Brad Pitt
12 Year Old Kaamya Karthikeyan Has Recently Become The Youngest To Climb The Highest Peak In Which Continent?
Answers:- South America
Optophobia Is The Fear Of What?
Answer:- Fear Of Opening One’s Eyes
Who Among The Following Made His First ODI Century During The India Vs New Zealand ODI Series In 2020?
Answer:- Shreyas Iyer