Surf Excel is the 1st detergent powder of India and Pakistan. It was launched as a replacement for bar soap, indiscriminately used by housewives. The product was initially launched in Pakistan in 1948 and then in India in 1959.
Earlier it was known as Surf and later in 1996, its name was changed to Surf Excel. The product name is presently replacing the word detergent powder in the entire country.
Starting its journey in India in 1959, Surf remained the 1st detergent in the sub-continent. This product from HUL(Hindustan Unilever Limited) showed their urge to replace the bar soaps.
Surf excel is mostly used by households and families in the Indian Sub-continent. Meant for the purpose of householders, it targeted the middle-income group of the nation because they hold the major share in the entire population of the continent.
Surf not only created history in India from the angle of 1st detergent powder but also remained the 1st detergent brand to come on the TV screen. In India, the journey of Surf to the replacement name of detergent powder shows its popularity.
The product has been innovated continuously and modified with time, in order to get an edge over the competitors. It also helps to retain its market share. Readout surf excel easy wash review.
Surf Excel Easy Wash Specifications
|Model Name||Excel Easy Wash|
|Generic Name||Washing Powder|
|Product Tagline||Daag Acche Hain(Stains are Good)|
|Product Class||Detergent Sector|
|Product Type||Hand Wash Detergent|
|Net Weight||4 Kilograms|
|Hand Wash||2 scoops|
|Machine Wash||3 scoops|
|Expiration Date Mentioned||No(although you could use it before 24 months from the date of packaging)|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Package Quantity||1 Unit|
|Manufacturer||Hindustan Unilever Limited|
Product Description About Surf Excel Easy Wash
With Surf excel Easy Wash, now remove tough stains easily with the power of 10 hands. Use 2 scoops of Surf excel Easy Wash for Hand-wash & use 3 scoops of Surf excel Easy Wash for Machine-wash.
Washing clothes and removing stains can be extremely tiring and unmanageable. If you are a mother of a young kid who fills your laundry basket with clothes covered in an array of stains, paints stains from art class, grass stains from football practice, and ketchup stains from lunch.
Till now you would have to soak your child’s dirty clothes for few hours and then scrub them with your hands using a brush and a bar, and wondered why it takes so much time and effort to remove stains from your kid’s clothes?
Also Read: Daily Essential Products on Amazon
The answer is because regular detergents do not dissolve completely and don’t work as effectively. Surf excel Easy Wash is a superfine powder that removes tough stains in a moment and leaves no residue on your clothes.
Surf excel believes that dirt and experiences are a gateway of releasing human potential and give support to mothers to push their children to learn by experience, while Surf excel takes care of the dirt and tough stains.
Features of Surf Excel Easy Wash
- Removes tough stains easily as Surf excel Easy Wash has the power of 10 hands
- It is a superfine powder that dissolves easily and removes tough stains fast
- Its superior technology fights various tough stains such as oil, ketchup, chocolate, curry stains
- For tough stains, pre-soak you garments in Surf excel Easy Wash solution for 30 minutes
- It works on colored as well as white garments
Pros & Cons of Using Surf Excel Easy Wash
- Have a stronger cleansing action than soap
- It’s easy to use and has a reasonable price
- Removes stains easily from the garments
- Superior Fragrance
- Easy Dissolution
- Contains less biodegradable compounds
- Causes soil and water pollution
Tips on How to Wash Clothes
- If you are using powder detergent, do not put it directly on top of the clothes. It may not rinse completely out of the clothing and it could cause discoloration.
- Do not leave your clothes in your washer for more than 24 hours, they will get musty and moldy.
- Check your pockets before putting them in the washer.
- Don’t wash bras unbuckled as the hooks can be caught in other clothes that may get break or bend.
- Use a pair of rubber gloves while washing clothes with hands so as to protect your hands and skin from nasty chemicals.
- Unless you have something in a very similar color, new clothes with bright colors may have to be washed by themselves for the 1st few times.
- When you are washing towels, don’t add softener as it just waterproofs them and makes them scratchy. Instead, add half a cup of white vinegar for soft towels and no softener buildup.
- When you wash suits, it is best to steam clean them rather than machine washing.
Surf Excel is the oldest brand of detergent powder of the nation and it established the age-old proverb, ‘Old is Gold’. Many big brands came to the market. Some of them preserved their hold in the market and some vanished. But when we talk about Surf Excel, it has always maintained its product quality.
Moreover, with a rigorous marketing approach, Surf Excel claimed its position at the top of all. It is one of the oldest indigenous brands of the nation and it showed its supremacy in the market in style.
FAQs regarding Surf Excel
Q. Can I Wash Wool in the Washing Machine?
A. Yes. Before washing your woolen garment in the machine the most important thing you need to do is to check the manufacturer’s care label. This will give you details of the recommended method of cleaning your garment.
Q. When to Wash Smelly Clothes?
A. Washing dirty clothes or linen as soon as possible as it will reduce the likelihood of stains or unpleasant odors setting into the fibers of the fabric.
Q. Can we use surf excel easy wash in a washing machine?
A. Yes, it’s excellent for washing machine also.
Q. Are all Surf Excel Detergents Safe on Hands?
A. Rest assured, all products are absolutely safe.