In India, there are 294 confirmed cases of coronavirus, out of which total deaths are 5 and recovered cases are 23. Active cases are still 247 out of which none are in serious or critical condition.
With the1st death coming to light from Kalaburagi in Karnataka, the 2nd from Delhi’s RML Hospital, the 3rd from Mumbai, the 4th from the state of Punjab and the 5th was from the state of Rajasthan which was an Italian tourist, who was tested positive of COVID-19, passed away in Jaipur on Friday.
On Friday night, the city of Dehradun in Uttarakhand reported a confirmed case of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), less than an hour after Madhya Pradesh reported 4 such cases in Jabalpur city.
With the number of confirmed cases surging across the globe, governments are gearing up to facilitate conditions for social distancing with the closure of schools, colleges, movie theatres, malls, parks, and other public places.
India to remain closed down on 22nd March, as our Prime Minister Narendra Modi announces “Janta Curfew” so as to deal with coronavirus and to stop it from spreading person to person.
Join Us On WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Regular Updates
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi announces “Janta Curfew” on 22nd March
- How to Prepare for Coronavirus and What You Should Buy
- Boya M1 Lavalier Microphone Get Better Audio With The Multi-Functional
- SANDISK CRUZER BLADE 32GB USB FLASH DRIVE
- Pigeon Handy Mini Chopper with 3 Blades – One Of The Best Vegetable Chopper In India