Even when the world is trying to find a cure for the horrible coronavirus pandemic, a report in Global Times said that a man from China’s Yunnan province died from this virus while on a bus to the Shandong province. All the passengers on the bus have been tested for the virus.
What is Hantavirus?
The DCC(Disease Control Centre) says that the virus is spread mainly from rodents. It goes on to say that infection with any of the hantavirus patients can cause hantavirus disease to other people.
Hantaviruses in the Americas are known as “New World” hantaviruses and may cause hantavirus pulmonary(relating to lungs) syndrome (HPS).
Other hantaviruses, known as “Old World” hantaviruses, are found mostly in Europe and Asia and may cause hemorrhagic(a condition in which a person bleeds too much and cannot stop the flow of blood) fever with renal(relating to kidneys) syndrome (HFRS),” the CDC website said.
The hantavirus case comes at a time when the total count of those infected by novel coronavirus globally is nearing the 4,07,670 mark and scientists are yet to find a cure for it. The global death toll has crossed the 18,250 marks.
Join Us On WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Regular Updates
- India to Be Under Complete Lockdown For 21 Days Starting Midnight
- Sounds of Bells, Claps, Plates, Conches and Crackers Reverberated Through “Janata Curfew” as India Thanks Its Heroes
- India lockdowns affect more than 750 million people
- Coronavirus Death Toll crosses 11875 Globally
- Total Number Of Confirmed Coronavirus Cases In India At 294
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi announces “Janta Curfew” on 22nd March
- How to Prepare for Coronavirus and What You Should Buy
- Boya M1 Lavalier Microphone Get Better Audio With The Multi-Functional
- SANDISK CRUZER BLADE 32GB USB FLASH DRIVE
- Pigeon Handy Mini Chopper with 3 Blades – One Of The Best Vegetable Chopper In India